Updating report viewer 2016 problem Sexchat with girls without signup
Turns out they weren't actually having an issue with the print button or anything (as described in my original link), so it is unclear whether it was really the same issue at all.
A few other user complaints (about whether parameters with long drop-downs can be re-sized) seem to have resolved on their own, perhaps by an update to IE 11? I did end up adding section of the Report file, per the suggestions here and the comments in the original link.
I have tested it out and found it to be working just as well as the viewer directly on the report server.
The only issue I have ran into is that hidden parameters now seem to leave a blank table cell in the toolbar rather than shifting the non-hidden parameters over.
The v12 report viewer is backwards compatible with 2005, 2008, 2010 and of course the 2012 schema definitions (which is used by the 2014/2015 report designers).
Also, sometimes when you change parameter values IE11 stops responding or it takes a long time to load the report.
You may also find that the toolbar that displays the report controls and export features, appears on multiple lines when viewed with IE11.
I recently inherited a large number of Microsoft RDLC reports where I had to fix a number of issues before the upcoming release.
One of my first tasks was to write a quick “RDLC runner” console application to allow me to test the reports locally. Or run the following command on the Nu Get Command window in Visual Studio: The RDLC Runner is a very simple . It takes two XML input files (parameters and data), the path to the file and the name of the output file.
If you run into issues have a look at the Report file in the SSRS 2016 Web App Folder for the latest syntax changes.